Veden Miner V1 Regular price $2,500
- Hashrate: 62TH/s
- Watts: 1440
- Volts: 110/220
1. To prevent hoarding and to ensure that more individual buyers can purchase miners in this batch, we have set a limit of 5 miners per user.
2. The shipment of this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders which Veden has received full payment. We recommend you be aware of your local customs clearance policies and prepare ahead of time to avoid any customs clearance delay or unexpected costs.
3. Power supply is a part of Veden Miner However, the power cord is not included. Please find two with at least 10A from your local market.
4. Note that the required input voltage for Veden Miner is 110V.
5. The pictures/videos shown below are for reference only, the final shipment version shall prevail.
1. BTC(Bitcoin) and wire transfer are accepted in this batch.
Any payment made in BTC or other coin is irrecoverable. Veden will not be held liable for any loss.
2. The shipping cost, customs charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED by Veden. We advise you to make any purchase only after consideration.
4. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars, no matter what currency you uses to make payment . The exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency shall be adopted following the below rules:
• In the event that you pay for your placed Order which is valid and has not been fully paid yet, the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency fixed in such placed Order shall be adopted;
• Otherwise, the real time exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency displayed on the Site upon payment shall be adopted.
Please DO NOT place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Veden representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Veden is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency's network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes WILL NOT be honored.
1. A 2year warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Veden's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Veden. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Veden warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Veden first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Veden's instructions.
6. Veden will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to [email protected] within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
8. Veden does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.